We are looking for a competent Office Assistant/Bookkeeper to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Assist in recording, reconciling and auditing accounting data.
- Post transactions involving cash receipts, disbursements and/or accounts payable and receivable to ledger accounts.
- Assists in the preparation of financial statements, cost reports and bank reconciliations as needed.
- Serve as a receptionist.
- Assist in filing duties.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Open, sort and route incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm and professional manner.
- Ensure that Administrative Office and Reception area are organized and clean.
- Good skills in the applications of the general principles and practices of modern accounting and auditing; good skills in reviewing and analyzing accounting transactions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Job Education and/or Experience: Requirements
● High school diploma or GED.
● Associate of Arts Degree (A.A.) in Business Administration
● At least two years of para-professional accounting or auditing experience.
● An equivalent combination of training and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour
- work related: 2 years
• Post ID: 18131617 stgeorge